Who doesn’t like a good list? Fast, easy to read – you get in, get your information, and get the hell out. I’ve had lots of blogging ideas lately, but nothing completely fleshed out. So, here is a list of ideas and notions (in no particular order of importance or interest):
- I worry our generation is too used to sending and receiving information, media, and communication with the push of a button. Because we get information so easily I fear some of us expect to get EVERYTHING this easily.
- If you have nothing to write about, should you write anything at all? Probably.
- I’m getting as far away from providing social media as a service as possible, because I don’t think I even know what “doing social media” means anymore.
- I’m considering getting my certification in professional writing. How do you justify the cost and time spent on furthering your education when that time could be spend making dolla dolla bills?
- It’s embarrassing how few books I read.
- The two best albums of the year are Mary J. Blige My Life II and Jay-Z and Kayne West’s Watch the Throne.
- Infographics rule. They just rule. They are a never-ending way to make a large amount of data accessible while expressing a dazzling amount of creativity.
- Being a comedy writer must be incredibly difficult.
- When I visit your website, and a chat window pops up asking, “Can I help you?” I will most likely immediately leave your website. It’s disruptive and annoying.
- I’m working on self-publishing a book! No, it’s not a vampire novel – it’s a book of poetry. For more information, visit my Kickstarter campaign.
Now, get back to work.